The Official Florida LegalShield Website
A License is required in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Dakota, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin to market a LegalShield Membership.
Call Licensing at 580-436-7424 (There will be an Option for Licensing) to request a copy of the license for each state.
What Can I Do Before I Am Licensed in Florida?
1. Enroll Legal Plans in 33 Non-Licensed States & 3 Provinces of Canada
2. Enroll ID Theft in Every State
3. Recruit Associates in EVERY state
4. Get Promoted and Paid (In Florida Recruit an Associate with ID Theft to get promoted while you are getting licensed).
Florida Resident Licensing Process
(Non-Residents Contact Marketing Services)
Make Appointment For Fingerprints
* Florida Department of Insurance requires everyone have a set of fingerprints done at one of the authorized facilities. The only exception is you have already been fingerprinted by the Dept. of Insurance (not real estate, education, etc.) in the previous year.Schedule Fingerprint Appointment
* Fingerprints are $55.50
Print License (No Picture Needed)*
To check for an OPEN AUTHORIZATION, Go To www.myfloridacfo.com/Division/Agents/default.htmCheck For Open Authorization
Click on “my profile” on the left and enter SS number twice and date of birth.
* When your information appears, you can PRINT your license.
This can save you several days. Now you dont have to go back to get a Photo ID.
Appointment of Your License
* Once you have your license you must get it appointed with LegalShield. Make a photo copy of your FL Insurance License and fax it with your appointment form to 580-436-7555. Call the LegalShield Licensing Dept. for your Appointment Date.Download Appointment Form